Plumbing Repair & Rooter Services
We don't just care about plumbing, we care about YOU!
- Worry about paying for services you don’t need?
- Worry if your plumber knows what they are doing?
- Wonder if the job will be done right?
- Are you nervous your bill will be unrealistic and inflated?
Chosen Rooter & Plumbing's Advantages
- We take Ownership For Our Work With our long-term plumbing solutions, we guarantee the highest level of quality and provide warranties for your peace of mind.
- We are cost-efficient and ethical Our mission is to deliver the best quality plumbing services at affordable prices to our entire San Francisco community!
- We don't take shortcuts We do everything according to the plumbing safety code, use the best materials and allocate the required time to do the job right.
- We offer prompt and convenient scheduling We understand how busy life can get and a plumbing emergency shouldn't prevent you from living your life.
- We educate our customer on the process We don't just finish the job and leave; we make sure that our customers fully understand the process, answer all their questions and provide them with useful plumbing tips.
- We are professional and courteous Our team always arrives in our company's distinctive vehicles, wears professional uniforms, booties, gloves and protective masks.
How It Works
Brands We've Helped
- Exceptional customer service
- 90-day guarantee
- Upfront pricing
- Vast commercial experience
- Licensed plumber with extensive training
- Fast response times
Daniel at Chosen Rooter and Plumbing is great and finally got to the bottom of a leak from our breezeway into the garage that no one else seemed to be able to deal with. He replaced a bunch of wacky leaky pipe work super quickly and efficiently and even unclogged a sink while he was at it! He was able to come out right away and was super nice and professional, as was his partner. I would use him again in a heartbeat and definitely recommend!
Thank you Daniel and Mario for doing a great job! They arrived promptly within the estimated times, and followed up a few days later with the part to fix my bathroom tub drain. I appreciated that they were masked and wore booties covers on their shoes.
Chosen Rooter was extremely thorough and efficient. They came in and were cognizant of adherent to COVID situation, went right to work, got the job done quickly and solved our issues. Seemed almost too easy. Would absolutely use them again and have already recommended them to a friend.
The team at Chosen was great. Through the whole process, they were incredibly responsive, flexible, and helpful. I had a property that I wasn’t able be at in person, and Daniel was able to help with coordination over the phone no problem, and got the issue fixed promptly. Would definitely use Chosen Rooter & Plumbing again.
Five Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Plumber
How to avoid costly mistakes by hiring the right people for the job.